Are you ready to join a reputable and professional recruitment agency that offers its consultants the platform to become a successful Recruitment Consultant without the added stress of being micro-managed?
In 2023 IPS Group is heavily invested to grow their IT & Change Management Recruitment Desk and we are looking for Consultants to join the team and play an integral part in this exciting expansion.
IPS Group is a long-standing and highly successful global Insurance, Legal and Financial Services recruitment firm. In 2020 IPS celebrated its 50th anniversary and have spent those 50 years building long lasting and secure relationships. Recruiting from seven International offices and operating across several sectors; Insurance, Legal, Financial Services, Finance and Accounting.
What is exciting about this opportunity:
• Genuine earning potential with a competitive uncapped commission structure
• A warm desk with lots of repeat business, high-volume permanent and contract roles with exclusive assignments
• The ability to own your desk and grow it without stepping on other consultants’ toes
• The opportunity to work in a fun and supportive environment where you will be working alongside a team of experienced and candid recruiters
• Work in a collaborative sales environment for a business that isn’t aggressive or driven by unreachable KPIs
• Hybrid working
What skills make a great recruiter at IPS Group:
• Team orientated
• Money Motivated
What we are looking for:
• A minimum of 12 months of work experience as a Consultant recruiting into the Professional Services industry
• Experience in recruiting IT & Change Management roles or a passion for the sector
• An ability to multitask
• Confident and persuasive communicator
• Demonstratable questioning and active listening skills
• Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
• Tenacious and resilient
Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Vision
At IPS Group our vision is to foster a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where every individual feels safe and confident to be the best, authentic version of themselves regardless of gender, disability, race, age, religion, culture, and sexual orientation.
Professionalism: we offer a professional service to clients and candidates.
Integrity: we are honest and upfront, we don’t look for quick wins, and we do the right thing.
Collaboration: we work in partnership with our clients and candidates, and we do this in a consultative manner.
Knowledge: we are experts in recruitment, and we understand the markets we recruit for.
Delivery: we deliver on our promises and find quality solutions for our clients.
If you are attending our premises, please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments to assist you.