Our current requirement is for an additional Senior / Managing Recruitment Consultant to take on a key new role in our Financial Services Division.
The main remit is to develop our presence in the wider Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Financial Advisory space, building on our formidable reputation in the Pensions recruitment market. Working closely with a Director and an established team across both London and Manchester offices, the brief will have two key responsibilities – developing our presence in this target market place through personal fee generation and recruiting and developing a team to serve and grow our existing client/candidate base.
• Manage and develop a portfolio of established and new clients and deliver a superb 360 degree recruitment service
• Contribute to the formation of a business development strategy, the innovation of our service proposition and their implementation
• Build and develop a small but growing team of consultants
• Develop long term relationships with clients by building an understanding of their structure, culture, hiring needs and preference
• Contribute to the leadership and development of the Financial Services Division
Skills and Experience
• Previous experience of recruiting in all or one of the Employee Benefits, pensions, investment, wealth management, IFA or life assurance sectors
• Experience of managing a profitable desk and mentoring and developing junior consultants
• Strong commercial acumen and ability to work as part of a team
• Credibility to deal with a range of clients at differing levels
• Ambition to grow a sustainable and profitable desk
At IPS Group, we are committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and to continue our journey of inclusiveness (https://www.ipsgroup.co.uk/our-commitment-to-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-dei/).
At IPS Group we will consider requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: flexible hours, and an element of working from home.
Our values are: Professionalism, Integrity, Collaboration, Knowledge and Delivery. Being diverse and inclusive will help us to live those values more effectively. Individuals are encouraged to be themselves and should be safe in the knowledge that they can be their best, authentic version. Everybody should feel welcome regardless of gender, disability, race, age, religion, culture, and sexual orientation.
If you are attending our premises, please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments to assist you.