Does the idea of recruiting into Insurance Brokers interest you?
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join an expanding and highly successful Recruitment Team based in our Birmingham office.
What we can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in a fun and supportive environment where you will be working alongside a team of experienced and candid recruiters
• Work in a collaborative sales environment for a business that isn’t aggressive or driven by unreachable KPIs
• The support and tools to take ownership of your career to become a successful Recruitment Consultant who is financially independent
• Be part of a well-established and global business – IPS Group was launched over 50 years ago and have offices in the USA, Asia and across the UK
What we are looking for:
• Experience working in either a recruitment environment or an outbound sales environment (any industry/sector will be considered)The passion to network and build relationships with clients and candidates both over the phone and in person
• The desire and energy to recruit into the Insurance industry
• The ability to deliver results, and meet individual and team targets
• Be a self-motivated individual who can work independently
What skills make a great recruiter:
• Team orientated
• Money Motivated
Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Vision
At IPS Group our vision is to foster a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where every individual feels safe and confident to be the best, authentic version of themselves regardless of gender, disability, race, age, religion, culture, and sexual orientation.
Our Core Values Are
Professionalism: we offer a professional service to clients and candidates.
Integrity: we are honest and upfront, we don’t look for quick wins, and we do the right thing.
Collaboration: we work in partnership with our clients and candidates, and we do this in a consultative manner.
Knowledge: we are experts in recruitment, and we understand the markets we recruit for.
Delivery: we deliver on our promises and find quality solutions for our clients.
If you are attending our premises, please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments to assist you.