Our current requirement is for an additional Senior Recruitment Consultant to develop our presence in the wider Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Financial Advisory space, a natural progression from our firmly established position in the Pensions market where we enjoy an excellent reputation. This will involve working closely with a Board Director with a number of established connections in the consulting and asset management markets which can be built on.
• Managing and developing a portfolio of established and new clients and delivering a superb 360 degree recruitment service
• Contributing to the formation of a business development strategy and its execution
• Progressing to managing and developing a small but growing team of consultants
• Developing long term relationships with clients by building an understanding of their structure, culture, hiring needs and preference
• Extending your personal network and company’s profile using LinkedIn and appropriate industry-focused social media
• Becoming an integral member of the FS team and its future development
Skills and Experience
The candidate will ideally have at least 3 years’ recruitment experience, ideally focused on the Employee Benefits, wealth management, financial services sales and IFA markets.
Some exposure to the Pensions market, or related disciplines, would be an advantage. Candidates should be able to demonstrate not only a successful sales track record in recruitment consultancy but also a commitment to deliver a professional service to clients and candidates alike.
In return IPS can offer you
An attractive compensation package which includes a competitive base salary, a generous combination of commission and bonus incentives and other pension and risk benefit schemes. The package is designed to reward high performers and remains one of the most lucrative in the market for those who achieve what is expected of them.
Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Vision
At IPS Group our vision is to foster a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where every individual feels safe and confident to be the best, authentic version of themselves regardless of gender, disability, race, age, religion, culture, and sexual orientation.
Our Core Values Are
Professionalism: we offer a professional service to clients and candidates.
Integrity: we are honest and upfront, we don’t look for quick wins, and we do the right thing.
Collaboration: we work in partnership with our clients and candidates and we do this in a consultative manner.
Knowledge: we are experts in recruitment and we understand the markets we recruit for.
Delivery: we deliver on our promises and find quality solutions for our clients.
If you are attending our premises, please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments to assist you.