Are you about to Graduate? Have you ever thought about a career in recruitment?
What is exciting about our opportunity:
- You will shadow and learn from a successful and highly experienced Manager on the Catastrophe Modelling & Analytics Desk
- This is an opportunity to work on a busy and financially rewarding desk whose client base consists of high-calibre London Market insurers, brokers and intermediaries
- IPS Group have a track record of growing and developing successful recruiters
- This role will offer you the support and tools long-term to take ownership of your career to become a successful Recruitment Consultant
- You will work in a highly collaborative environment for a business that isn’t driven by aggressive KPIs
- Hybrid working
What we are looking for:
- The passion and hunger to work in recruitment
- Superb organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and use your time effectively and efficiently
- A professional and friendly phone manner with the ability to build a rapport
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The willingness and attitude to learn and grow
- The drive to deliver results, meet individual and team targets
- Provide general administrative support including interview coordination
- Liaise with candidates over the phone, by email and in person ensuring they receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service
- Writing and placing job advertisements
- Use our CRM and job boards to identify, source and shortlist candidates
- Assist with managing the candidate journey
Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Vision
At IPS Group our vision is to foster a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where every individual feels safe and confident to be the best, authentic version of themselves regardless of gender, disability, race, age, religion, culture, and sexual orientation.
Our Core Values Are
Professionalism: we offer a professional service to clients and candidates.
Integrity: we are honest and upfront, we don’t look for quick wins, and we do the right thing.
Collaboration: we work in partnership with our clients and candidates and we do this in a consultative manner.
Knowledge: we are experts in recruitment and we understand the markets we recruit for.
Delivery: we deliver on our promises and find quality solutions for our clients.
If you are attending our premises, please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments to assist you.