Do you want to work in an industry-leading recruitment business?
IPS Group are seeking an Associate Consultant to join their Underwriting division. This team has been at the core of our business since its inception, it has been established for over 30 years benefiting from the IPS brand and reputation and is currently home to the highest biller in our General Insurance division. The team are fortunate to have deep routed and stable client relationships as well as a loyal candidate following.
What is in it for you:
You will benefit from working alongside 3 experienced consultants who have over 45 years recruiting experience combined. Working on Mid to Senior level roles across the underwriting community, which include some of the most fascinating and dynamic classes of business and within an impressive group of stakeholders. The breadth of roles that you will have exposure to will naturally create a fast paced and exciting working environment. On top of this you will be provided with fantastic back-office support and technology to free you up to focus on developing as a 360 recruitment consultant and partnering with the professional and forward thinking industry that we recruit for.
We are geared up to be able to offer you extensive support and training (both on and off the job), and to give you the tools to be able to develop your career and progress within the IPS business. With the aim that we want you to become a fully equipped/standalone recruitment consultant.
• Ensure all jobs are covered with appropriate candidate CVs
• Use databases and job boards to source potential candidates
• Headhunting potential candidates
• Interview candidates over phone, Teams calls and / or face-to-face meetings
• Lead generation & information gathering
• Advertise all roles across all media platforms
• Maintain and update databases – contacting previously registered candidates
• Attend client meetings and vacancy briefings
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent phone manner
• Willingness to learn
• Initiative and motivation
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to priorities and use your time effectively and efficiently
• Solution focused approach
• Desire to deliver good customer service
• Strong commercial acumen
• Ability to network
IPS Group are committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and to continue our journey of inclusiveness (https://www.ipsgroup.co.uk/our-commitment-to-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-dei/).
At IPS Group we will consider requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: flexible hours, and an element of working from home.
Our values are: Professionalism, Integrity, Collaboration, Knowledge and Delivery. Being diverse and inclusive will help us to live those values more effectively. Individuals are encouraged to be themselves and should be safe in the knowledge that they can be their best, authentic version. Everybody should feel welcome regardless of gender, disability, race, age, religion, culture, and sexual orientation.
If you are attending our premises, please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments to assist you.